Toribash
One day I went to a fair with my friends, and they were hungry so I said I'd meet up with them later. The fair had just recently opened, and they had this huge ferris wheel, so I hopped on. After a few minutes I noticed that the ride was going faster, and I heard people screaming in the seats above me, then we stopped, but unfortunately I was at the very top, I started panicking and I was sweating bullets, but as I looked down everyone started looking blurry, and I almost passed out right there, but I hanged in there and after 20 long minutes, they finally fixed the ride, and I slowly got off and found my friends.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Whoa, how can you remember that? Nvm, that's still really scary D:

I always remember the stupidest things in my life, but never remember the important ones.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
my cousin made me believe that he could put a demon soul into a doll.
he made it follow me and shit and then he woke me up with it hanging infront of my face and I passed out from shock
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
So he actually posessed it or not? I would pass out for sure if that happened to me, I never really passed out in my life though.
Tint is sex.
I heard a loud growl in my friend's basement.
After that, there was a shadow of a tall skinny
figure with long hair and long nails on the wall.
It would move the books around and leave
scratches in the notebooks his mom would
use for diary purposes...
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
I remember when i saw a kid i was playing baseball with my brother and he hit the ball across the street so im like "let meh git it'' so i go to cross the steet and right before i hit the middle of the street i looked to my right and saw 2 cars racing down the street and being a little kid i stood there but then my bro was like GTFO and i was shitting bricks so i ran across and the cars almost hit me. i was like 3 inches from them. idk what happened after
Originally Posted by bloodtear15 View Post
Well my house is getting kinda freaky :/. Once my family came to visit so i had to sleep on the couch. It was dark and shit and i wasnt really nice to sleep in... So i decided ill just sleep on my sisters floor next to the bed. So i went off and slept on the bed. Then i felt something that wasnt right... my eyes were wide open then my sister woke up and she said Someone pulled my blanket! that day was so weird... Also my when my sister was alone. Her closet just randomly opened @_@

Well that was really scaring.. even i get frightened after reading your post.
scariest moment in my life was when my best friends little brother tried to kill us both with a carving knife. Not even jokingly, he was serious.
I don't have any scary moments but I had a nightmare this night. My room was infested with red spiders with the size of my hand. I ran into the bathroom, and stayed there for some time. The spiders started coming from behind the door, then I woke up.
Pretty creepy, specially for me, because I am afraid of spiders and poisonous insects D=
oh yeah