Toribash
Oh, i'm really sorry patrick! I think you decline it. But i'll need agree with you, changed, but changed to best.
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I'll tell you guys what's my point. Just to not let you think me like a fucker.

Thought you know me as well, but I was wrong.

1. Bans were just from allies request as I didn't know that it is bannable now.
2. "Kinda" was because I have school so I can't be active too much (Because of school).
3. All clans have died when that. Blah.
4. I was a very old player. But did you ever realize that the join date in forums works just when you active your account for forums?
So don't say that I'm lying if you wasn't on my time.
5. That drawing was from GIMP, I wanted to make a shiny one but it was night so I hate myself.
6. Not too much, but I hate my replays.

1. Getting bans from so easy things to avoid shows stupidity.
2. You could explain that you have school so you can't be super active
and not so say just "Kinda".
3. I really don't believe that all of those died and that would be only reason you left.
4. I can't believe that you made anything that helps you in this community on that time.
5. You have used that exact same pattern before... So not really any work done.
6. That is sad to hear that you don't like your own replays...

I posted this here because i want every one to see my opinion.

Still no.

I am not sure did you get witharded or did you cancelled by yourself but
anyway you are not allowed to complain about it in our board.

fuck
I guess that I was too silly to make an app that night. I think that I should stop from here and stay out.

See ya old friends and hi new enemies. (New enemies = ETHEREAL)
Add me to the enemies list if you want, or to the black listed.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I guess that I was too silly to make an app that night. I think that I should stop from here and stay out.

See ya old friends and hi new enemies. (New enemies = ETHEREAL)
Add me to the enemies list if you want, or to the black listed.

It's not necessarily that we're enemies now. It's just that I don't think you're loyal enough at the moment, which I wouldn't had known unless Temux told me about the funny denials that [Evil] gave out. As for the Applying there first, I checked when I withdrew the invite. At that point, Your app was posted "15 Hours ago" and your latest post in the [Evil] thread was "13 Hours ago".

Don't take it the wrong way, I still consider you a friend, but I don't think [Ethr] is right for you.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 15, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
It was 16 hours ago, but I removed it because of ethereal.
Anyways, I'll stay a part of any unofficial clan, or I'll go with another one.

So anyways, I think you accept me in the chat thread because of "Invades Acceptable"
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Okay i'm not a part of this pat has Been cool to me since when i started i think. And he still is :3
My awnser is still yes
But i'm not getting into high rank arguement's :l
✡[Vibe]✡
Your welcome Patrick.
And thanks for clarifying all Inferno. We don't like add everyone in the enemies list.
Guys, remember some people want to hop onto the Ethr train now we have official. Think about it before you says "Yes".
NOODLE ARMS
Don't start a fucking fight in here. Im sure ninja is happy in here or he would have left a long time.ago and his Skype mood wouldn't be ethereal.
Last edited by Avengd7x; Jan 16, 2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I deleted all the stupid posts. You guys took one line out of context and starting yelling at him.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Ninja, do you know what you're saying?
He was insulting the entire clan. Fuck that kid. If he can't take what the internet has to offer, then get off the fucking internet.
I shouldn't have to censor myself because the kid's 11.

He said that ninja deserves better, as in a better MEMBER. Not a better clan, I didn't think it was hard to mistake what he meant.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]