Toribash
Re: Replays
Originally Posted by Sam1
@ B-rad: That's nice too. But... I counted it as 6, am I wrong? (I'm definately not a 'Guru of Maths'... )

Well, when I break off his right leg I count it as two because it isn't just breaking his right leg off the body, it breaks the body off the left leg. In other words, I don't just seperate one thing from another, I seperate 2 things from something else. I think the easiest way to count Dismemberments is by counting all the permanent dark red spots at the end. So I would have 7 and you would have 8. Your replays are awesome btw
All knowing
Ohh, lol right.

New replay, it's not so brutal than some of my other replays, but unlike them, it's stylish.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

nice replays b-rad and sam1... now I have to try to beat your record of 8 dismemberments

besides madmans, lately I have been trying out new and random kicks and such... and I have gotten these so far. Nothing special, just kinda cool
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier
nice replays b-rad and sam1... now I have to try to beat your record of 8 dismemberments

besides madmans, lately I have been trying out new and random kicks and such... and I have gotten these so far. Nothing special, just kinda cool

Speaking of kicks, I have a few of my own. None of these except for Crazy kick (which was posted at the beginning) are really great.

EDIT: I just got 8 Dismemberments in 150 frames. Though it doesn't look incredibly cool
All knowing
(1): Headbutt from hell.
(2): Evidence that I am detrimental to my own health.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by lancer_c
A nice clean decap I had earlier vs. Chill. Figured I would go ahead and post it.

Nice backhand. Almost as cool as this :P
All knowing
you guys make me sad because of my lack of replay skill lol.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
More replays!

Uh... well... there would be if I could attach anything... Whats up wit 'dat?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
I dunno, it seems that you cant attach anything here anymore... a lot of people have been complaining and wondering about it.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when