Toribash
I know tons of people in my grade that smoke because they think it's cool and thinks that anyone who doesn't smoke is the opposite.

Thing is, most of them are 12 and arn't that bright.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Yeah, we should totally smoke addictive shit that gives us lung cancer, bad breath, yellow teeth and bad fitness.

Sounds like a great investment...

To be fair, I don't care if people smoke on their own, or with other smokers. Their life, their decision.

But smoking when you're as young as 11 years old... I would assume most people that age don't fully understand the consequences, and can't make a responsible decision.

Which is why I think it's wrong.
Last edited by scheczudio; Feb 17, 2010 at 05:24 AM.
[A L P H A]
Not true my friend is 14 and he has smoked weed and Camel Cigarettes (The ones with no filter) He is a straight A & B student.
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
I smoke ciggarettes since i was nine, And ive smoked weed since i was 11.
I get A's and B's and i smoke weed almost every day :/
Whoop Whoop
I have some classmate that smokes since when he was 13-14 years. Now he is 15 years old and will left my class soon =|
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Originally Posted by Magix View Post
I smoke ciggarettes since i was nine, And ive smoked weed since i was 11.
I get A's and B's and i smoke weed almost every day :/

Wow. Smoking ciggs since you were nine? That's just fucked...

Why would you do that?
[A L P H A]
im 14 but no smoke well u an die of heart atack and that very bad well last year a freindsmoke weed isaw hem buyng and i think people what to smoke smoke but dont make the other 1 to smoke.
love u ny city x

Infraction: double post, and 1 being utterly useless.
Last edited by Odlov; Feb 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM.
in our parallel-class there are a lot of smokers and they dont even know that it will kill em...
they just think their cool but we laugh about them cause of their stupidity.
Im olik7891
Epic Head Auction