Toribash
I will probably not be on as much until after christmas.
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
Due to the fact that the internet bill has gone up drastically and randomly, I can't go online as much as I could before. So don't expect me to go online on IRC and such as much. I'll still go on for a few minutes each day, but not as much. And trust me, I'll still go to the leagues ;)
I'm posting for Rhaken who'll be back whenever he gets back, and he'll probably post that he's back after Christmas, but w/e.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Thanks for taking care of that for me suo.
<stonewall> spiritBot: choke on a dick
<&spiritBot> That's not a floating planet.
<stonewall> MINE IS BIG ENOUGH TO BE
Hey guys in gonna be MIA (partially anyways) for the next few weeks, im having some pc availability problems as my upgrade parts are gonna be a while still. I'll be on irc and the forums sometime on my mobile though.

*Got a pc to use so i'll be on from tonight*
Last edited by smeebob; Jan 15, 2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: update
insert sig there
Hey guys i not gonna be on toribash alot because i am trying out new games and stuff ill rarely be on irc but good luck my fellow teamates please dont kick me out of the the clan thx.
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT View Post
I'll be gone for an unknown amount of time. I need to send my computer back to the company.

Edit: I actually don't know when I will send it in (it's complicated). But when I suddenly leave for a while, I sent it in.

I've been gone for like... 5 months. Things took a lot longer than expected. I won't be back just yet, but I'm not dead.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.