Ranking
It will tho I saw some ads on YouTube shorts.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
my family thinks they're so funny
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Replying to the original question of whether or not it will ever grow back.

As someone coming back after years of not playing, Toribash is either going to make a comeback or is going to have a similar competitor show up. It has a really cool idea behind it, but there are some problems that make the game really hard to get into. Things like mod selection can be a pretty big problem for new players, and honestly everything they play should be in a box with low gravity (but maybe not mushu). The time it takes to play is also not super great, as you can wait for a pretty long time to end up losing very quickly. There isn't a lot of great solutions to that, and getting into the community can be pretty intimidating, especially if you want to join it through Discord or something.
I think that none of these are problems for long time players, as we have all found ways to cope with it. Toribash is basically the only reason I get work done for astronomy, and the community is pretty nice. A viral social media post could easily get people into the game for long enough that they would get past these barriers, but getting them to that point is hard. I am going to make a TikTok at some point to try to blow the game up, so I just hope that works.
Originally Posted by SoftPikes View Post
Replying to the original question of whether or not it will ever grow back.

As someone coming back after years of not playing, Toribash is either going to make a comeback or is going to have a similar competitor show up. It has a really cool idea behind it, but there are some problems that make the game really hard to get into. Things like mod selection can be a pretty big problem for new players, and honestly everything they play should be in a box with low gravity (but maybe not mushu). The time it takes to play is also not super great, as you can wait for a pretty long time to end up losing very quickly. There isn't a lot of great solutions to that, and getting into the community can be pretty intimidating, especially if you want to join it through Discord or something.
I think that none of these are problems for long time players, as we have all found ways to cope with it. Toribash is basically the only reason I get work done for astronomy, and the community is pretty nice. A viral social media post could easily get people into the game for long enough that they would get past these barriers, but getting them to that point is hard. I am going to make a TikTok at some point to try to blow the game up, so I just hope that works.

I honestly prefer the clunkiness, the amateurism, the minimalism of the 2000's games, over the modern multi-million dollar "masterpieceofshits" AAA games.
But for fuck sake, I grew up playing junk like Pakoon and the vastly underrated Lugaru and I loved every single summer playing these.