Toribash
Once there was an ugly barnicle..'he' wasnso funny that everyone died..the end

click here

yo mamma so tall that when she tripped over a rock, she gave god a high five!
Akmals Aikido Classes One Of The Best!!! Won 3 Tourneys in a row in less than 30 minutes! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=296436
I was over at my friend's house one time, and he was fixin a car. he had the gasoline to one side of him, and I saw his dog drinkin it. "HEY!' I called. "DUDE, YOUR DOGS DRINK YOUR GAS!" Suddenly, The dog started running around in a circle, then Abruptly fell on it's side.
"what's wrong with it?" "Nothing." he said. "He just ran out of gas."
Yo mama so old she sat behind jesus in the 1st grade
Last edited by uyt645; Feb 22, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Holy Trombones And A Pogo Stick
So a Penguin was driving a car in the middle of a desert when suddenly it broke down.
He noticed a car repair place just down the desert-like road, he pushes the car up there and asks for a fix, the mechanic says "Sure thing, pal say, why dont you go into that icecream shop and get yourself some icecream?" "Its cool in here!" the penguin said, so he bought a vanilla icecream they forgot to give him a spoon but he didn't care, he just used his flippers. So when he went to check on his car, he found out that he had vanilla icecream on his face, he didnt mind, so he walks up to the mechanic and the mechanic says, "It appears you have blown a seal" The penguin replies "Oh no no no no, its just the vanilla icecream"
Well, this is not a real joke:

Whenever someone tells me "plz", because its shorter than "please".
I'll answer No, cause it's shorter than Yes :P
Skuzee?