Toribash
Next Wip! Why does the Feet have to mapped SOOO Badly and why has the Template to be inaccuarate q-q anyways i have the feet almost finished and already started with the glutes... the Yellow will go up to the Spine later

And i think i will name the Set E.I (Exo Injection)
Feet are looking amazing in my opinion. Amd glutes are too. Just as you are currently doing add more features.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flux man, this set is phenomenal. I just want to be sure because I am very interested in buying it, will you accept items? I have a pretty huge black flame along with full trail textures and shutter shades I could give for this. If you'd want more, I could throw in some tc once I get it.
No i wont accept items / flames :| try to sell it if you want the set, you will have some more time.... it surely wont be finished by tomommorow

It will be an Auction btw
Next Wip :P It should have a nice Transition on the Hips to Glutes and Glutes to Abs.

There will probably be another Wip today Do you guys like the The Curved Details on the Buttox ?
Would you consider selling this to me after its made?
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Glutes look amazing, are you putting details on the front of the abs aswell?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]