Toribash
Welcome Deprav. It'll be nice teaching you once I get this rustiness off.

Ldiot: Looks like you should learn about the beauty of sparring before one of us teachers actually start teaching you how to spar. You self spar was... bleh. The only advice I can give you is is to practice sparring in running.tbm until you get used to -30 gravity. Just work on running aiming your hits finding the right time to hit try not to get greedy to win the spar. The point of sparring is to have beauty,flow,and realism. But the most important is the beauty and realism of it. I'll say yes so we can teach you.

Friends: Post some replays and we'll judge you. Also that avvy looks familiar.. Weren't you the founder of Marine Force Recon like 2 years ago?

Jisse: About time I see someone that can spar next to Deprav. You can punch pretty good but when you try doing flips and such you end up landing on your head and it ruins your spars. I suggest you practice tricking like 2 trick replays and you should be fine. Yes from me. Also what mod is that for your self spar?
I was already a student and I got accepted but anyway
Name: Nathan
Languages spoken: English
Why you want to join the RSO: I would like to be able to fix my balance
Two sparring replays: I have none because I had to replace my hard drive
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
You applied when we were unoffficial I'm guessing? If so then I'll add you to the members list if you applied when we were unofficial and got accepted I'll add you.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Jisse: About time I see someone that can spar next to Deprav. You can punch pretty good but when you try doing flips and such you end up landing on your head and it ruins your spars. I suggest you practice tricking like 2 trick replays and you should be fine. Yes from me. Also what mod is that for your self spar?

If you are thinking about that last jump in the spar with Swex you can't really blame me for that, (maybe you can but anyway) it would have looked even more ugly if i would have posed and just laxed all when the match was over. This due to the fact that none of us got a final KO.
And the mod is "aadamesparrmod" you should have it in the mod folder already.
Thank you for the yes
App
Name: Miki

Languages spoken: Tagalog, English

Why you want to join the RSO: I want to improve my sparring skills and I want to help and improve the organization c:

Two sparring replays

Note: the replay with Sunchaos is short because of him needing to go.
Attached Files
Awesome Spar with Yassir12!.rpl (603.7 KB, 7 views)
Sparring with Sunchaos!.rpl (226.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by mikikillaz; May 18, 2012 at 03:07 AM.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Cool, thanks, I have Balance though. ^^
Thanks for the 2 "Yes" xD
Yes for a student.

You don't really have balance. What KenGee meant was teaching you how to balance on your feet, not on your hands and shit.

Adding to the students list. Welcome to RSO.
Last edited by Marrez; May 20, 2012 at 01:09 AM.
beware
the goblin