Ranking
"It's just a flesh wound"
-if you don't know this, shoot yourself. right now.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
"i'm going to kill you in the face!"
-------------------------------
"dink dink dink dink dink didink dink dink"
"-I love you halen
-i love you too jack
-nothing can seperat...OMAGOD FREE PENCILS!!!
-honey?
-can't talk,seperating with you"
"BADABOOM!"
"-Eat my shorts!
-yeah!eat his shorts!"
"THIS
IS
SPATAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Chester: Ted, what do you think of that tasty beverage?
Ted the Bellhop: It's quite good sir.
Chester: No, no, no! It's *Fucking* good. Now let's do that again. Ted, what do you think of that tasty beverage?
Ted the Bellhop: It's *Fucking* good sir!

Four Rooms

Most underappreciated Tarantino film of all time
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
You can't fight here, this is the war room!

Quote from Dr Strangelove, the character.
The main character in Dr Strangelove, the film.
I am also called Dr_Strangelove.
Confused?
So am I. D:
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 25, 2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: spelling mistake in my own name. D:
Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
What Tarentino movie was that? I love me some Tarentino movies.

Four Rooms
It's really brilliant. Little weird, but it picks up towards the end. Tarantino really only directed the last scene, but Rodriguez did one too.
Tim Roth's the bellboy

Who's in it, you ask? Quentin himself, Bruce Willis, Antonio Banderas, Madonna, others

here's another quote:
"I could go on and on about his cock, his bone, his knob, his bishop, wang, thang, rod, hot rod, hump mobile, oscar, dong, dagger, banana, cucumber, salami, sausage, kielbasa, schlong, dink, tool, big ben, Mr. Happy, Peter Pecker, pee-pee, wee-wee, wiener, pisser, pistol, piston joint, hose, horn, middle leg, third leg, meat, stick, joystick, dipstick, one-eyed wonder, junior, little head, little guy, rumple foreskin, tootsie roll, love muscle, skin flute, roto-rooter, snake, hammer, rammer, spammer, bazooka, rubber, chubby, sticky, stubby, schmeck, schmuck, schvantze, ying-yang, yang--- "
Last edited by gill066; Sep 25, 2007 at 12:41 AM. Reason: spelling
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
she did what!?!? she lied to me!!! and u did what?? u bought pie!!!! what kind of pie?? APPLE!! THAT IS AMERICA'S PIE

according to jim ^^
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord