Toribash
One time (it was only about 4 months ago o.0) In drama, we where doing a play and i was staring ( :3 ) and i started randomly laughing, quickly to be followed by uncontrolable:

-sneezing
-burping
-I fell over
-Farting
-And I think a little bit of shit came out...
-more hysteric laughing

This lasted for about 15-20 minutes and now I have no social life.....

And I doubt I ever will...

Noone brings it up, but I can tell everyone remembers it...

(Ok i over exadurated on how long it lasted for, it was probably about 6-7 minutes, and there are 3-4 people who I have been friends with all my life who still like me :3)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I was helping with a child care taker (she watches over kids when there parents need to get away).I had just finished helping and went to sit down as soon as soon as I began to sit a 2 year old boy pulled the chair from up under and i slammed on the floor and all the babies began to laugh.Mind you I was 13 then.
I destroy!
I had an unfortunate fail a couple of days ago...
I was playing Mercenaries and decided to make a new profile with the crazy Swedish guy. Only, the previous save was on the top, and I had gotten in the habit of just hitting the save and overwrite one time, so I accidentally overwrote my almost finished profile. So I have to start all over again, every collectible, every stat. But hey, that's where the cheats come in.
Also, my dad laughed at me...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
I had an unfortunate fail a couple of days ago...
I was playing Mercenaries and decided to make a new profile with the crazy Swedish guy. Only, the previous save was on the top, and I had gotten in the habit of just hitting the save and overwrite one time, so I accidentally overwrote my almost finished profile. So I have to start all over again, every collectible, every stat. But hey, that's where the cheats come in.
Also, my dad laughed at me...

lol i think thats happened to almost every gamer.... ive done it about 8 times probably ( 8 different games that is.)
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
So yeah, i was walking down a mountain, and on the way down, i took a step that was too short. As a result, i fell frontally into a thorn bush and got my forearms all scratched up. Paaaaaaaaaaaaaain. I still found thorns stuck in my arms a day later.

>.>

Moral of the story: Look where you're putting your damn foot down.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i went to take a drink but my straw went up my nose :/

i was eating when i burped from drinking coke, so i burped out my nose and it stung, and i accidentally spat out what i was eating

my dog fell off the couch when she rolled over

i keep hitting my arm on doorknobs in my house when i turn around :/

~B