Ranking
I bought a PS2, about 6 years ago, and it's still on my bedroom. I'll never sell it. cuz I luv it
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
4 WORDS.

Shadow....Of.....The..... Colossus.

Best fucking game on the ps2.

God of war is great too, obviously

Damn right. Of course, having sold my original copy of it along with my first PS2, I now can't find a copy anywhere. D:
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
Sorry, But i have to disagree Sure the ps3 is better But i still love my ps2 i Dont care how old it is Ps2 is a great system and ill never let it go for a ps3 And same with my Nintendo 64 I treasure both of those consoles with my life. Im sick of everyone saying "old is bad" "that consoles way to old" "that songs way to old" Doesn't mean nothing i love my ps2 & Nintendo 64 Ill keep them forever.

I don't think anyone is saying that old is bad. But in console terms, both could be considered "dead", i.e., no longer supported, games no longer made and so forth.

By the way, NES is still my favourite console ever. Although keeping it fix'd can be a pain :'D
This is just sad. :<

I got a PS2 upstairs, and I barely play it, everything has to come to an end eventually.

Payed like 80-120$, a few years back 1-2 years I think.
I loved my ps2 i remember i got it when it first came out, it was about a good 7 inches fat and sounded like a car motor when you turned it on (lol) still, one of the best systems that were ever released...mines still alive, somewhere...i just gotta find it since my ps3 took over my room, i still like to play ps2 and ps1 games on it (mgs1, mgs2, kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts 2) <--all best games in my opinion
ive been runnin with ps2 for 5 years :3 im about to get ps3 for xmas or later since in january everything is cheaper after christmas (lol but true) I got my ps2 actually runnin on atm with GTA SA. Going to keep it as long as its gonna work.
Definetly not Danzos's alt.
Buyin hunter stuff
I disagree with all of u ...... i rlly liked mine but it's jst simple dead.......
No one normal would choose to play on ps2 if he has ps3.......
ps2 =