Toribash
Because when there just starting out, they tend to not know the toribash community and they think everyone is making fun of them. That or there just Trolls or what everyone else said
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
Most of these kids calling you noob are noobs themselves. No clue whatsoever about what it truely means.

Not quite,
Newbie = new person
Noob = not new person, but they act new (someone who should know better)

Newbie is descriptive
Noob is diminutive
I have never seen a lower belt insult a higher belt.
Everytime I seem them they usually say "Omg a 10th!"or"I have no chance."
Usually I let them win to boost up their self esteem. xd
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm kind of offended cause of "blue belts and lower" but otherwise, I agree. Here's one of my experiences.

Some dude: wtf u nub y u do that
Me: What.
Some dude: u hax i kik you rely hrd y u no dsmembr
Me: Stop leetspeaking.
Some dude: make me
*kicked*
*rejoin*
Some dude: y u kik me u ***hole?!

I'm ending it here. It's too painful to type.
How do you know when you run out of invisible ink?
@kupo2 leetspeak is with numbers and such ._. 1337 5p34k <something similar to that

Anyway low belts shouldn't harass higher belts because higher belts are superior to lower belts or something like that anyway my point is that lower belts should get back to tending the crops xO

Is this a real thread? o_O I don't think it's characteristic of low belts to harass people ._.
I R IRONMAN
To reiterate what I said earlier, belt doesn't really mean much, it is just number of games played in official servers right? Besides that, I don't judge people on the number of qi or posts or whatever else... If I disrespect you and you happen to be higher belt than me (more than likely), then I ain't doing it because you are a higher belt than me.

So to repeat myself;

whatever whatever I do what I want