Ranking
ranma was pretty hot as a girl aswell.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Currently in love. I think. As far as i know. She is leaving my town in September, half an hour drive to see her, i don't know how a long distance relationship will go.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Currently in love. I think. As far as i know. She is leaving my town in September, half an hour drive to see her, i don't know how a long distance relationship will go.

Long distance relationships don't usually work out unless you're really persistent or really in love.

But that knowledge is only from friends that I know who have tried and failed.
lol
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I can't think of my first one, I'm pretty into Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) at the moment, I mean her voice is awesome.

QFT

Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Ermmm...i'd better not talk about this...
Hint : Pink/girl/anime

Not sure about anime, but the first two scream Stephanie from 'lazy town'
inb4pedo

Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
My first love started in 7th grade, She was the first person I've ever had these feelings for. After a while, she told me to play around with her on gaia (I know... I know ._.) I was young and foolish. After a bit, We started chatting on MSN like everyday and we even took a walk between the school and my house. Her little brother even liked me :D But my love and I were split apart as I moved to Georgia. I don't know if she had the same feelings as I did for her but I like to think she did.

Baww...

wtf are you talking about boxxy? i swear...
Last edited by Gorman; Aug 30, 2009 at 05:35 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Not sure about anime, but the first two scream Stephanie from 'lazy town'
inb4pedo

Lol,i hate that god damn "cartoon"...so no way.
Centuries Of Damn
its not even close to a cartoon O_O

its real actors...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Ermmm...i'd better not talk about this...
Hint : Pink/girl/anime

You could probably name a million anime chicks.
I'm guessing that girl from Naruto?