Toribash
yeah no way i could make it to that. It'll be better to do it like 8 am +3gmt that way its not too late for americans and not to early for europeans/germans/russians/etc..
Just get ya ass online tomorrow and on IRC #Alpha and stay there as long as you can. We don't have to finish all the games at once, but gotta try to at least get some out of the way. The earliest I might be able to play tomorrow is 3 pm EST, which is 7 pm GMT 0.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Just get ya ass online tomorrow and on IRC #Alpha and stay there as long as you can. We don't have to finish all the games at once, but gotta try to at least get some out of the way. The earliest I might be able to play tomorrow is 3 pm EST, which is 7 pm GMT 0.

I can get on at that time as well.

I have a final tomorrow morning.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nitro any comments to add to the conversation?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
i can only do tomorrow at best, Saturday is booked up for me. btw i have been lurking here for a while...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Im free practically free from 3 to 5 ish all the way to 8 to 9 so i'm fine anyday.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I can be on from right now to.... basically sunday. Any hour from this point forward, so long as I get a heads up.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!