Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So all of a sudden one member decides to decline and we're all scared?

gtfo.

EDIT: though i'll probably be there if it's next weekend.
Last edited by Kips; Sep 8, 2008 at 01:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
you pretty much just dissed me tonakai gynx and jaco........

i still fail to see why u wont accept if were that much of a shit clan then prove it by beating us but otherwise all i can tell is u guys are to scared to fight us cause if we win ur rep goes out the window, but fine if you guys are truely determined to ignore us then fine but ignore us completly, no more bad mouthing us and chickening out when we challenge you.

who said your a shit clan?(not me?) We(I) just hate your ego. Very much, and enough to not give you second chance at it.

Most of the people want a war, and will accept it, but some people won't. End o' story.

And zomg, we're BA we dissed u tonakai, gynx and jaco... zomg..
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
if we win ur rep goes out the window,

Oh my god, it's just a fucking clan war, it doesn't even have stakes other than "honor and glory" if one were to believe in such a thing. I just want to fight it because of the entertainment value, not for the purpose of degrading your clans status further.

Look, you wanted 4 fighters. Pirate and Chac doesn't want to fight. "OH NOEZ WAT R WE GUNA DO NAOW WE CANOT MAEK A TEEM!"

...seriously, two men doesn't make the team. They should not have to fight if they do not want to. Just select the mode and we'll put together our team, savvy?

PS: This still doesn't change the fact that our top priority is an eventual friendly clan war with RAWR.
Yeah...quarrels are interesting - to a certain point.

*yawn*

Do whatever you want. I'm tired of this.