Toribash
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
Belt:black
Steam Name (optional):Bradly359
Why you want to join (go into detail):.... Really?
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor etc.) Everything:
Something interesting about you: We go way back
Please Type "WarHead is the best" 3 times.: "WarHead is the best" "WarHead is the best" "WarHead is the best"

Replays Single player/multi player (REQUIRED):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2DOgBNJNo
--

of course your In I don't know why you even made an app inviting you now
-----
Originally Posted by BlueZebra View Post
Belt: Black
Steam Name (optional): MalikSScott
Why you want to join (go into detail): Why not? Also Dimebag likes Pantera so there's that
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor etc.): I don't know, man. i guess that's for you to decide.
Something interesting about you: I started playing TB in 2006
Please Type "WarHead is the best" 3 times.: Warhead is the best Warhead is the best Warhead is the best

your replay sucked but you aren't bad in aikido plus your real cool and that's what matters I will give you a yes. but even if you get accepted you will be a trial member until further notice
Last edited by DimeBag77; Jan 7, 2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BlueZebra View Post
Belt: Black
Steam Name (optional): MalikSScott
Why you want to join (go into detail): Why not? Also Dimebag likes Pantera so there's that
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor etc.): I don't know, man. i guess that's for you to decide.
Something interesting about you: I started playing TB in 2006
Please Type "WarHead is the best" 3 times.: Warhead is the best Warhead is the best Warhead is the best

For now I say yes
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Clan Application

Belt: Brown

Steam Name: No steam

Why you want to join: I want to join because i was looking for a clan and WarHead looks like a good and active clan, some clans that ive been in went inactive on me. But WarHead seems very active

What i can offer the clan: I havn't played for a while but i will get as good as i was b4. I'm good at Aikido and mushu/wushu. I can be funny and humerous at times.

Something interesting about me: My favourite food is lasagne and i play the drums :3

Warhead is the best Warhead is the best Warhead is the best
Attached Files
Wushu 1.rpl (19.2 KB, 5 views)
Wushu 2.rpl (11.1 KB, 4 views)
Shaolin Twinswords.rpl (35.9 KB, 4 views)
im going to give this man a yes hes better ingame then those replays show and hes pretty chill guy. he will be added to the rank of firecracker for his trial period if anyone has objections post them and i will take care of it.
Nice clan guys, i've liked these banners and you guys got some nice members. If your plan is make it official, i hope you guys can do it.
everyone welcome togo to the clan as well ill be adding him to the roster. everyone try to get to know him and any other new members we get.