Ranking
Wire mod was very hard for me at first. But I learned very little and just followed tutorials that told you HOW to make it but not why it works and all that other stuff. Eventually I learned much stuff of how stuff works on my own and then I seen some vid tutorials that actually explain what stuff does and from there i've been using expression for most of my stuff.

Right now I'm working on a radar, I got it almost working but stupid me i was using distance to see where to place the dot but then if they went behind or infront either way the dot moved up i was like wtf O_o why it not work then after 10 minutes i was like omg i'm a fuckin idiot and realized it was cus i was using distance so now that i'm home i'm going to go fix it with x y coordinate stuffs.
to tick people off make a noclip proof box and put it over there spawn, then kill everyone so there stuck :P
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Wire mod was very hard for me at first. But I learned very little and just followed tutorials that told you HOW to make it but not why it works and all that other stuff. Eventually I learned much stuff of how stuff works on my own and then I seen some vid tutorials that actually explain what stuff does and from there i've been using expression for most of my stuff.

Right now I'm working on a radar, I got it almost working but stupid me i was using distance to see where to place the dot but then if they went behind or infront either way the dot moved up i was like wtf O_o why it not work then after 10 minutes i was like omg i'm a fuckin idiot and realized it was cus i was using distance so now that i'm home i'm going to go fix it with x y coordinate stuffs.

I've done that already.

Your new friends should be the angle measuring thingy and the ranger.

Along with sin(x) and cos(x).
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I've been doing everything in my power to avoid expressions.
With great power comes....Coding ._.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Xiongold View Post
to tick people off make a noclip proof box and put it over there spawn, then kill everyone so there stuck :P

You my friend, are a mingebag.

@ suomynona why a ranger? and angle measury thingy wut? I dont know cos and sin.

I also dont know how to make a turret that aims up and down it puzzles me that I know I need to use some trig stuff or something like that but i don't know how lol theres few videos on how to and ones actually for explaining trig stuff and whats it for.
I think the angle thing is a gyroscope or someshit.

But you only need a ranger, a gyroscope, something to spin and point it with, and a few sin() and cos() tricks to get a working radar.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Ohhh you mean so that the radar constantly spins and the ranger picks up the objects?

edit: also the other day i made a toribash in gmod :P
Ohhh you mean so that the radar constantly spins and the ranger picks up the objects?

edit: also the other day i made a toribash in gmod :P

=O

How?
Phx 3 misc/special props(somethin like that)/no collide/ color/ weld/ eventually i'll ball socket the joints to make it a ragdoll :P
Phx 3 misc/special props(somethin like that)/no collide/ color/ weld/ eventually i'll ball socket the joints to make it a ragdoll :P

I see what you mean. Use PHX robotic props and axis/ballsocket/weld, to put together a Toribash style ragdoll.

Very nice!