Toribash
my father is pretty awesome, he easy to get along with, responsible and just an awesome guy,.
but my mother is a retard :/
My mom, works alot and watches too many action tv shows like Hawaii Five-O, and CSI and whatever.

My Dad is strict most of the time (9:00 bedtimes) which sucked but most of the time he was strict only when he was pissed at something. Other than that he's great.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
The fact that you even posted it makes you a newfaeg.

Check the join date, derka dur.
I smell flowers.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
The fact that you even posted it makes you a newfaeg.

Sorry, but no.

After reading this thread I feel lucky to have such awesome parents, now.
My mom is a teacher and got a lot patience. She teach English and sometime she spend her time to teach my brothers. My dad is a doctor but not like regular doctor , he is the one like doctor who work in office.
This user is Rated-R-Player
My mom's the best mom ever, my parents are divorced, so i don't really see my dad, but i don't like his wife, so that's okay ;o.

also my godfather is awesome.

[T]
#hi

My dad is so technologically stupid it's unbelievable. He can't even send an email. My mom is awesome and understanding.

average day with my dad includes : being called downstairs average 30 times within 2 hours. HIm asking me a stupid question about computers. Another stupid question about why something doesn't work.
Lol I spent more time watching your avatar then reading the posts.

Dads retired military. Kind of strict. Its an odd relationship but i still love him.
Mom is from russia. Pretty strict and doesn't understand a lot of social life.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
^ lol I watched the whole thing in wibbles

/ontopic Bio: might aswell enjoy your time with him, he could die any time.

my quote:

"love your family and your friends to the highest each day, for they may not be with you tomorrow."
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma