Toribash
I'm selling my DS to try and save up for a new graphics card.

Also, in my opinion I feel that anything in third-person is for consoles, but anything in first-person is perfect for the computer.
Fonzie be with you.
I find anything slow is better for consoles. Or adventure games. Games along the lines of LoZ or Dynasty Warriors are perfect for consoles.

FPS, MMO, and RTS dominate the PC by a long shot, so I laugh hard at the die hard console fans who say that CoD is better on a console.

But then again, I've never really played consoles extensivly. I find the controllers a nuisance.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
hmmm games like Tekken or Soul Calibur ownz on consoles, but PC owns it at MMORPGs, shooters etc;p i luv my computer
Ryuu was there :o
it is so diferent
consoles are made for games and it rocks when you are playing
but we have the lag when things roll so massive
i canīt imagine how is to play GTA4 in a full server
in PCs
they are not made for games
and you can play with friends talk to they and play
and do so many things while playing
we canīt compare this
I like my pc and like my ps2
i wonīt trade it all for a console or a super PC
I would say that pc's are better for third person games because they usually have more levels than the console version, and pc's are also good for real time strategy games. Consoles are good for FPS, unless ,of course, you are dealing with Dreamcast, which is awesome for side scrolling games. It is a good argument.
Bouve, trust me, I'm a doctor.
The only consoles that have any chance at being good for FPSs are Wii and DS because of their more free form control setups
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Imma hurt the fool!
Originally Posted by Bouve View Post
I would say that pc's are better for third person games because they usually have more levels than the console version, and pc's are also good for real time strategy games. Consoles are good for FPS, unless ,of course, you are dealing with Dreamcast, which is awesome for side scrolling games. It is a good argument.

Your enrage me!!! consoles are the worst for for FPS's first you're looking here.......then...... you're.... looking.......................................here . That is about how jerky it is for me, even on 1 for sensitivity.
Farcry 2 on Xbox 360 == jerky and uneven sensitivity.

The Y axis moves slower than the X axis on the controller, so even when I had to move diagonally I couldn't.
Fonzie be with you.