Ranking
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
These "top rich lists" are generally calculated on public net worth... that is, if they were able to sell all of their current possessions (including companies, land, etc) for what their appraised value currently is, X is the amount of money they'd have... and how much they're 'worth'.

Note, again, that that's PUBLIC net worth... many sultans and political figures in the middle east prefer not to be particularly public about their wealth, other than utilizing some very expensive assets (cars, palaces, etc).

Someone once illustrated (and it might have been Gates himself) that if he dropped $1000 on the ground while on the way to work, it would not be worth his time to pick it up.

Oh ok. I always wondered how they worked out the rich list...
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates switch off a lot.

Well at least in America.

Not really. Bill Gates had the richest title record for nearly 10 years. Warren stole it then Bill Gates got it back. Not alot, only 1 time.
cash wise? or all my crap together or family wise....because Rothschield has over a trillion dollars worth of real estate and banks and stuff.

just google how much money he has you will be shocked.
Last edited by sirkill1; Nov 8, 2009 at 08:16 AM.
Who is Roth?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
cash wise? or all my crap together or family wise....because Rothschield has over a trillion dollars worth of real estate and banks and stuff.

just google how much money he has you will be shocked.

that's just a family owned company douche-fag. not one persons value
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.