Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Darkness Afoot

Light is falling from the sky, summoning the Shinobi to emerge from their dwellings, seeking vengeance and to envoke terror into their opponents. They are slashes of black in the night sky. The sharp metal throwing star is their weapon which they have mastered. In order to wield this blade of many sides, shurikenjutsu is the way of learning. You must perform in the utmost unvile way with such a weapon to please your superiors. You better hurry, darkness is afoot...

Create a replay using your own dismembered feet as shurikens. You must use the foot as a throwing star and a handheld weapon.

Must use classic, no footmods or instagib feet.
Use default gravity or -30.00.
You are allowed to lower dmthreshold, change distance, and change turnframes.
No replay hacking.
You are allowed one replay, be sure you want the one you post.
Replay must include a skeet and the tori must be struck with the foot while it is in your possesion.

The GameMasters

Items are up for grabs for first place, you choose between or
Second place will get the latter and

Three Weeks (7/18/2013)
I can assure you that Wesmy knows what a skeet is, but the description tells us to do a skeet as well as striking uke while the foot is in your possession.
Now we can argue whether or not the foot has to be held in your hand in order for it to be in your possession,
(personally I mean that my foot is still in my possession when it is attached to my ankle) but I trust Wesmy have discussed referred matter with the host.

Also sorry for my poor choice of words, I was dead serious when I informed you of my objective.

I will get my hands on an in-game whisper chat with Mystery.

I will show it to you (not showing it off).

You will lay your eyes upon it.

Edit: When you welcome me to argue I gladly take that offer, I realise the battle is lost.
Last edited by McDill; Jul 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
The rules specifically say to skeet uke as well as strike him while the foot is in your possession.

I know what a skeet is, pusga.
Create a replay using your own dismembered feet as shurikens. You must use the foot as a throwing star and a handheld weapon.

it says that you must use it as shurikens, but shurikens are definitly throwing weapons, not to be used as a sword or anything... either bad wording or misinterpretation of a shuriken from what i get.
oh yeah
Stop arguing and wait until Mystery handles all this.
You guys continue to argue, you're just asking for some infractions.

Done entry, hurdur.
Attached Files
D3 - HADOUKEN.rpl (485.7 KB, 47 views)
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
youre supposed to break off your feet, throw the foot at him like a skeet, then use the foot as a blade and dismember him. you can do it in any way or order you want.

I messed up with the original context of a skeet, but this was how I explained it to MrGarry. I will have to discuss with other GMs about the matter of it being in your hands until a dismemberment/holding it before throwing for it to be classified as a handheld weapon, and the validity of the foot as it is still attached to your ankle, because I was not specific about "in your possession".
For now, going off of the insinuation of my quote, the replays of pugsa and thesecret are not valid.
-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
it says that you must use it as shurikens, but shurikens are definitly throwing weapons, not to be used as a sword or anything... either bad wording or misinterpretation of a shuriken from what i get.

Definition from Wikipedia.
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
generally used for throwing, and sometimes stabbing or slashing.

Last edited by Mystery; Jul 8, 2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by sirl View Post
Are we allowed to move Uke? He always falls down when gravity is 30.00. :v

yes, do what you like as long as the two requirements are met.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I will have to discuss with other GMs about the matter of it being in your hands until a dismemberment/holding it before throwing for it to be classified as a handheld weapon.

Whenever you feel like telling us the decision on that, feel free sugar...but while we are young.