Toribash
Im going to stay neutral on his poll then, if there are good things said about him, then I do not want to interfere on his getting in [T]
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
You capitalised your I, that's a good start.

I haven't seen much of you on the forums or in-game though (I'm never in-game though so eh). I'll have to play a few games with you at some point, get to know you better.

Until then, I'm neutral.
Application
Why I want to join is because that you seem to be active more in forums and that is what I am looking for.
And might I just ask do some of the players in this clan play in-game rather then just being on the forums.
Can I join?
Guess is the second time I try to join,you can talk to me in the irc my nick is Alan,Im active in forums,not post too much but im online everyday tell me if you want some replays,Im good at Judo,having some practice on Wushu and TK
Last edited by ThunderX; Jun 19, 2009 at 11:34 PM.
Hey guys,

I'd like to try out for this clan. I'm active in forums when I can be. I'm a 5th Dan and about 60 games from 6th Dan. I've seen this clan and thought about it for a while, now I've decided to try out. I can get on Toribash anytime I'm on forums unless I'm busy with my texturing or I'm on my other computers. Take this application seriously please and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.

~Fargle~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Originally Posted by ThunderX View Post
Can I join?
Guess is the second time I try to join,you can talk to me in the irc my nick is Alan,im active in forums,not post too much but im online everyday tell me if you want some replays,im good at Judo,having some practice on Wushu and TK

RAAAAAAAAAAWR

Also, that was a very long run-on sentence there.

~~~

Originally Posted by fargle View Post
Hey guys,

I'd like to try out for this clan. I'm active in forums when I can be. I'm a 5th Dan and about 60 games from 6th Dan. I've seen this clan and thought about it for a while, now I've decided to try out. I can get on Toribash anytime I'm on forums unless I'm busy with my texturing or I'm on my other computers. Take this application seriously please and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.

~Fargle~

Also, you're still in Element. Looking to clan hop?
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 19, 2009 at 08:21 PM.
Can I please Join [T]
I would like to join this clan yall are active and good people not only in TB but personality wise as well, and I would like to be apart of something that will soon be great=)
Last edited by RocYaJaw; Jun 20, 2009 at 02:54 AM.
I just Roc'ed Ya JAW[42]Times