Toribash
If they won: gg. Translation: good game, well fought, deserve it, etc.

If I win: gg. Well fought, I'm humbled to play against you, better luck next time etc.

If a glitch occurs or something weird happens: gg. Translation: Wow that was pretty lolsy.

If they 'cheat' or 'play cheap': gg. Translation (situational): I kinda pity that you had to do that and am disappointed that you did but I also acknowledge that I could have done the same and was also unable to stop/prevent/counter it. And if it starts to annoy me for whatever reason then just leave and rest assured that your shopping list will be that bit cheaper since you don't have to add extra salt to your shopping list.
Solar has some deep thoughts on what goes through the two letters 'gg'. I must admit it gets pretty boring after 1000+ games to type it every single time.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I meant boring by how that is sometimes the only chat in the actual chat in game.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I only say gg when I lose, the other player says it or it's just a really close match.
If they're a low belt and they beat me in what ever mod.
and imo gg means good game, it's not something you have to say for respect.
if it's not a good game, you don't have to say it.
i dont want to say gg because i am the best at this game and i never lose
every game is easy :/
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Just like everybody (except tyzi) said.

Say Gg when the other one says it.
Say good game or something more when it's a good game.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I say it unless it was an exceedingly bad game.

Sometimes I'm too lazy to say it, and only say it if they say it first.

If it really was a great game, I be sure to add other things to the gg. "gg that was close"

Sometimes I don't want to talk to people, and just play. I don't type gg in those instances.

Doesn't bother me if someone doesn't say it.

Stop overthinking it, fucking nubs.

and

You get TC for GAMES WON. Point invalidated.

This is about 10th dana who don't say gg. Also, not every match has tc after it. I get mean people at me in private servers.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
If I say GG to someone, usually it's because I don't respect them or a better way to say that is I don't think they are talented. When a white belt says GG to me, I may reciprocate but only because I know he probably tried really hard and did his best. It's insulting, personally to me, to hear GG from someone who knows me to play a game against me and say "GG" when I don't play well or they did something stupid and lost because of if. Usual case scenario is if I ask to go private with someone and play games, learn a bit, etc. Then at the the end of my long series I say "GGs" because I appreciated the time with them.

someone takes this game a tiny bit too seriously
im here to ruin your fun
Originally Posted by keggy View Post
someone takes this game a tiny bit too seriously

yes
this whole thread
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up