Toribash
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with his
Marketer once again.
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly,
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, he still wanted
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Guys, you have to specify which HE you mean, unless we've been talking about only one guy for a long time. Right now, "he" could mean either Luther, Muchballs, or Saint Nicholas.

Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, Muchballs still wanted to be friends
Yes Sensei.

Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, Muchballs still wanted to be friends with the attractive
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter

Thanks
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, Muchballs still wanted to be friends with the attractive man named Luther.
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, Muchballs still wanted to be friends with the attractive man named Luther.She convinced Nicholas
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter

Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, Muchballs still wanted to be friends with the attractive man named Luther. Luther's fiance convinced Nicholas's doctor to be
Lol umad bra?
Luther's fiance is the same as Nicholas's doctor.
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter

Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of thrust to impress his pal, Saint Nicholas the third. But Nicholas was not in town because he forgot he had an appointment with his doctor, Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luther's fiance. Sadly, Muchballs still wanted to be friends with the attractive man named Luther. Luther's fiance convinced Nicholas's doctor to be the one to

---
I think were introducing too many characters...
WE NEED MORE EPIC GRILLED CHESE SANDWICH ACTION

@Elvis2 - Nope. It clearly states that Dr. Muchballs was WITH Luthers fiance. He isn't the same person...
"Dr. Muchballs Mushroom, who had been with Luthers fiance"
Last edited by Rozbickon; Dec 17, 2011 at 11:07 PM.
Nothing to see here.