Toribash
My favourite replay maker is pusga because his thread was one of the first (and best) threads I came across in the replays board. He was my biggest inspiration to start replay making and I have watched his replays so much that i know them better than he does.
Other than him there's nuthug, larfen, jaker, notnoob, sprytryne, leyz, twiggist, orko, antleronio, internet, zeto
Last edited by eazi; Jan 29, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Hattersin, due to his ability to amaze me on a consistent basis with his unorthodox movements and inability to predict.

And Jaker because of his capability to replicate real life in such a marvelous way.
I love Jaker, Swexx, Largekilla, Internet and Notnoob (Last two probably biased as a result of being clan mates, but still great, inspiring replay makers.)

Although NutHug and Isolations are not my favorites, they have done a helluva lot for the replay making community this go around in the SP Cup.
DAMN.
Theres quite a few that i like for their various virtues but Notnoob is my favorite, he just plays to his own rythm and does his own thing that just always happens to look damn good.