Toribash
oh and let me fix the banner!!!!
-----
i quit extreme
Last edited by evan1998; May 18, 2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying to pass secret dojo~
@evan: you can fix it go go go
we're back i think but we need more donators we lose all our TC's!
BWF staff/members:go to tourneys get TC's and send it to my account BaskiNoob that will help to get enough of TC's for the clan we really need it so do it!
Last edited by BaskiNoob; May 18, 2011 at 06:01 PM.
nope, that kid is such a joker, ill take care of the clan, thank you very much, so first thing, we'll need donator and 2nd thing we'lll sell stuff, i am making a shop for this clan, oh and the banner is going to change to a new one guys, im gonna change everything in this clan, this clan will be going on until we all die got that?
-----
sorry about baski, he likes to play with peoples, man i ask him to stop every day, and btw our tc 5k + i think but not so sure so dont worry guys!
-----
guys, do everything u can for this clan, u can play tourneys, bet, beat brats, bets or whatever~ remember even u can donate 1 tc, donate it to MY account which is ecbo, thx for all ur help guys!
-----
GUYS, PLS GIVE ME ALL YOUR EMAIL FOR AN FB GROUP ABOUT THIS CLAN!!! I WILL ADD YOU GUYS IN FB FOR BWF GROUP IN FB, MY NAME IS EVAN CHRISTIAN IN FB SO PLS ACCEPT AFTER U GOT THE FRIEND REQUEST, IF U DONT HAVE FB GIVE ME UR SKYPE NAME!
Last edited by evan1998; May 18, 2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying to pass secret dojo~
Originally Posted by evan1998 View Post
guys, do everything u can for this clan, u can play tourneys, bet, beat brats, bets or whatever~ remember even u can donate 1 tc, donate it to MY account which is ecbo, thx for all ur help guys!
REQUEST, IF U DONT HAVE FB GIVE ME UR SKYPE NAME!

wrong the members will donate only for my account I'm the leader so i'll create the clan not you all the money will come to me and if it's come to you you must send it to me.
pretty good dsc,good luck for it, bt if you need some cool banner PM me for it, i can make it
and requesting singgle allies please
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Vman i saw your video on youtube
-----
i do have a youtube acc http://www.youtube.com/user/Sims3Ki1...Z?feature=mhee
Last edited by VSauce; May 19, 2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i ned freinds ;c