Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I cant see the video either

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
I got four epic games today

1.Assassin's Creed (decided to start the series)
2.Dante's Inferno (Freaking amazing, a lot like infamous and god of war combine but about the seven deadly sins lust gluttony etc.)
3.Black Ops (I figured I wanted to start noobtubing lol jokes)
4. Duke Nukem Forever ( Sounds and seems good so I bought it)

Like my choice?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
edited my post, so now you can see the video, sorry ^^.

@cozza:
Assassins Creed: every part is truely epic, no doubt that you've got alot of fun with that.
Dante's Inferno: also on my list of games I gotta play, the demo was amazing already.
Black Ops: I dont like it for some reason, but it's an ok game.
Duke Nukem Forever: what else can I say except 'i got balls of steel'
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I got four epic games today

1.Assassin's Creed (decided to start the series)
2.Dante's Inferno (Freaking amazing, a lot like infamous and god of war combine but about the seven deadly sins lust gluttony etc.)
3.Black Ops (I figured I wanted to start noobtubing lol jokes)
4. Duke Nukem Forever ( Sounds and seems good so I bought it)

Like my choice?

1. You're only starting now? Anyways great game. Love the story love everything. In fact, I have AC1, AC2, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, AC Bloodlines (PSP), AC Altair's Chronicles (iPad) (addicted?)
2. Finished it on my PSP. Should've gotten it on my X-box though cause the graphics are way better. Anyways great story and nice gameplay. But the downside is that I think it's a little bit too much like God of War
3. Finished it and also a very nice story. Great graphics too.
4. What's that?

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
From what I heard Duke Nukem is where you shoot down aliens and stuff but yeah I just beat Dante's Inferno and it has a mix of GOW 3 and Infamous 80% GOW. Which one should I beat next Dante's Inferno took me 10-15 Hours. Good game apparently you can also play online on it exactly the same way you can on LBP.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.