Toribash
hrm? i wanted to do this a really long time ago i guess you could mod in it if you want... you probably wont be able to fight in it though
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
NEVAH! i thought of this like over a month ago..in fact before KiLLaH was here so only me and Shli9mmy
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
I Want to join
Dear evil clan members,
My name is Godfather1, I would like to join your clan in hopes of becoming a better toirbash player

1. I am a brown blet, but im almost a black belt

2.I would be ready for the tests form 4:00-6:00

3.I do hope you can consider me for the EVIL clan.
Thank you for reading this:shakehands:
sorry godfather, we're invite only now. But guys I'd be happy to see what his skills are like for you guys. godfather what mods do you fight in, in this clan our main focus is Judo.

And I'm like the judo god of this clan (beaner is too)
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
sorry godfather, we're invite only now. But guys I'd be happy to see what his skills are like for you guys. godfather what mods do you fight in, in this clan our main focus is Judo.

And I'm like the judo god of this clan (beaner is too)

Ahmmm excuse me , but i do think you are in a mistake...\

Also sorry for not bein very active guyz , killah knows my display monitor got fucked up so im basically without a pc now...i barely can touch the laptop so im not gonna be very active for a while....

PS:Whats with that bullshit i read in the first 3 pages.....ur like spoiled kids lol
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!