Toribash
Nope. Not solved yet. XD
Death's got some good weapons now, and he's ready for battle I assume. Quick question, every time you get a new crystal weapon, should I describe it's appearance? It didn't seem like the way I imagined it. xP
Anyway, game time's soon. Ready up, undead overpowered army is coming. =D
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I described the sword that way, because from the name and the original weapon, I imagined that it's a magic sword which changes shape between a slashing and piercing weapon (between attacks), and you did specify that it is a unique weapon, which I've taken to mean unique to each character.
Zander, we're going to change things up. We're restarting the DnD process because Flex wants us to use her system. Some of us agreed, and we have 2 new allies: Vrad and Pam. We'll still be using the Roll20 site, but we're not going to necessarily use a map. Just pure text.
Hey guy's I know this might NOT be the place to ask but what is D&D ? I know is Dragons and shiz but that game
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
D&D=Dungeons and Dragons

Basically, it's a role playing game where there is a gamemaster, and a group of "adventurers" controlled by heroes. It can be played using a tabletop board, or through plain text. The gamemaster controls the adventure, meaning that s/he can create his/her own story for the adventurers to play through. As the adventurers progress through the GM's story, they obtain levels and can upgrade their character that way. That's a brief description about the game itself. Is there any specific questions you'd like to ask?
-----
D&D=Dungeons and Dragons

Basically, it's a role playing game where there is a gamemaster, and a group of "adventurers" controlled by heroes. It can be played using a tabletop board, or through plain text. The gamemaster controls the adventure, meaning that s/he can create his/her own story for the adventurers to play through. As the adventurers progress through the GM's story, they obtain levels and can upgrade their character that way. That's a brief description about the game itself. Is there any specific questions you'd like to ask?
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Jun 14, 2013 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Any way to change this week's schedule for DnD? I'm going to back to SE asia during that time. Maybe on Sunday, same time?
Hey guys I'm getting a new CPU, and a new CPU means I can get Dnd.
In preparation for the new CPU I got a Skype account, although I have no idea how to connect with you guys. Can you help? My Skype username is demonwizard15.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
When is the next DnD?

Also to all who don't know, my character is Seraphim Royalty who left the high life to live as a Low Seraphim in the shadows, scavenging and forging what he needs, once a prodigy at magic after a terrible catastrophe refuses to cast spells.

But gurl, I got wings. Mana wings. They like, glow in the dark. I'm all set.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"