Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your opinion about ChibiBASH?
I would really like to play this game!
121 Votes / 84.03%
I would try it, but not really sure about the concept...
13 Votes / 9.03%
Sounds like a good idea but it's not my thing, sorry.
4 Votes / 2.78%
No! >:[
6 Votes / 4.17%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yo I'm going to ponder how I could program this. I've always wanted to work on a 2D app/game but I suck at art so I never put that much effort into it. This could be a great opportunity for both of us! I'll work on it when I'm at work in a couple hours. I love your art and I'd relish the chance to make it come to life.
ET TU, BRUTE!? >:O
All help is welcome.

I'm just waiting for some free time over weekend or something to make another update with the game mechanics for the chibi dolls and their states with animations.

I'm using vector programs to make assets for this game and they are very easy to export to flash or any other program, like raster images or vectors (parts of chibi doll body, items, etc)...
For online, imo it should be composed of two parts:
1- matchmaking system: you are simply matched with a player of your level.
2- tournament system: black belt and up tourney, white belt tourneys etc..

It would be awesome if gaining money out of this game would be mainly by buying visual items, but taking the minibash route and allowing players to train more by paying is not the worst route.

I recognize it's still early, and there are a million of other things that need to be done..but I just felt like sharing this.

Can't wait to see what callmeBrute will do!
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'd pay for this game

how long do you think it will take to finish it?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
How is the project going?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER