Toribash
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
And then you get fired for being an incompetent jackass who waste everyone's time and money. Thanks for taking jobs from people who actually try.

what makes u think i dont try did i say i try to cheat to take jobs from others.. i said this because war hero said grades dont matter..

Once you get the job, you'll need to have the skill to keep it.

i know where have i said that it doesnt
Whispers.
That's it.

Or when we need to give the test we tell each other the answers before they take our tests, works very well.
Centuries Of Damn
what i do is, first, did you see that tie have papers inside? well i take it right on that and hide it again in the tie

In the test:
1- start coughing, until the teacher asks you "are you okay?"
2- answer her"yes"
3- again start coughing
4- if the teacher asks you "do you feel well" or something similar answer"yes, im fine"
5- sit again
6- continue coughing with your head between the arms which have to be leaning on the table
7- grab your tie
8- COPY
9- hide it again
10- enjoy the results
Originally Posted by pipezubi View Post
what i do is, first, did you see that tie have papers inside? well i take it right on that and hide it again in the tie

In the test:
1- start coughing, until the teacher asks you "are you okay?"
2- answer her"yes"
3- again start coughing
4- if the teacher asks you "do you feel well" or something similar answer"yes, im fine"
5- sit again
6- continue coughing with your head between the arms which have to be leaning on the table
7- grab your tie
8- COPY
9- hide it again
10- enjoy the results

Blind teacher
The person below is gay
Simplest way = Write on small paper, put inside underwear, teacher ask,"My penis itches"
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?