Toribash
Originally Posted by 63n713 View Post
you're hot

thanks

tb is an underground community (at least that's what i call it) so the number of players will always be this low
Toribash is definitely dying. Just saying.

Also, the Minecraft franchise isn't doing their greatest anylonger. And tell me "but story mode is coming out!!!"

No, that shit looks fucking retarded and won't make it. Also, Destiny is slowly dying because of their bullshit paying 50 dollars for a shitty DLC every fucking time.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah, imo story mode for mc is fucking shit. Everyone says it's good, but the only thing that's good about it is the voice acting, and that's it really.

What do you mean by underground community?

2020? Yeah, maybe. 2017 - 2023 I think the numbers would of halfed. Unless a big youtuber like Mark or Jacksepticeye, maybe Pewdiepie makes a video on it. Then the servers would shut down 5ever m8
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Originally Posted by 63n713 View Post
Yeah, imo story mode for mc is fucking shit. Everyone says it's good, but the only thing that's good about it is the voice acting, and that's it really.

What do you mean by underground community?

2020? Yeah, maybe. 2017 - 2023 I think the numbers would of halfed. Unless a big youtuber like Mark or Jacksepticeye, maybe Pewdiepie makes a video on it. Then the servers would shut down 5ever m8

Markiplier already did a video on toribash

Here

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Markiplier already did a video on toribash

Here

so have many other youtubers
sure activer playercount did rise when their videos came out but they quit like everyone else because "it was too hard" or some shit
Toribash is dying already, you're lucky to find a good duel server now a days and every bet server only stays alive with a decap prize
Then you have the mass of faggots who rig bets with Move Memory, and it just so happens all of them are friends.
And the economy is doing horrible, nobody is even buying TC anymore and people who do buy TC will buy at a 14k per dollar rate.

I'd say toribash will be dead within 3 years or less.
Anyone else felt like the COD Franchise dying before BO3 came out?
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.