Toribash
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had 3rd degree burns
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals, they jerked off to their dead mother's and father's, Who were missing their genitals, because of sexual leprosy. They also had 3rd degree burns because a Burnedbug