Toribash
Originally Posted by BrodyxSTL View Post
HAHAHAHA oh god i remember this. i LOL'd
-----
my favorite quote was definately the one on skype last night, when i first heard acryul speak

Me: so are dingos nice?
Acryul(in aussie accent): well. no, but they probably kill an unarmed human.
Me: are they tiny?
A: they are about the size of a large dog.
Me: OH, so your telling me that if, the situation presented itself, that i could buy my dingo baby some baby clothes and walk him in a stroller? then, it would be, A DINGO IS MY BAYBAY!

haha proceeded by my and acryuls laughter, and hawk and vrad dying over the chat box. haha such a great conversation of the ways of australia

Thats my fav aswell

"How art thou out of breath when thou hast breath to say to me that thou art out of breath?"
Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. We had to memorize all our lines.

Also, I never get the easy lines...

Biteing Thumb = Middle Finger

I'll be on the lookout for actually humorous stuff, but Idk how I can beat a dingo is my baybay...
-----

Here is an excerpt from a skype conversation that made me laugh quite alot.

[11/06/13 11:36:01 AM] Vradomor: After school, my girl made good use of the tie ;)
[11/06/13 11:36:12 AM] Unlimita: She hung herself?
[11/06/13 11:36:15 AM] Vradomor: ...
[11/06/13 11:36:20 AM] Vradomor: What is wrong with you

Zan, I love you and all, but sometimes I'm worried you and others in the clan will actually come through my window with that spatula. I won't be able to contain my orgasms.
Last edited by Vradomor; Jun 27, 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
ZAN!?!

Vraddy, I'M THE ONE WITH THE SPATULA!!!

Zander's just one of my favorite "friends" to "play with"!

Please don't confuse me with the submissive members of Oblivion. In terms of spatula dominance, I'm the real OG, baby.
fl0w
Guy: <Name Here>, you're a booger.
Idiot: Don't call me something disgusting like that!
Guy: It's true though. Just with a flick of a finger, you'll go traveling far away.
Idiot: No, I would fall immediately!
Guy: You must be one fat ass booger then.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Also from a VN I read:
Father: Okay, quiz here. Which of the following will we be doing tomorrow?
1. Picnic
2. Pick-pick
3. Pygmy man
Daughter: That's tough, they all start with the same thing
Boyfriend: Are you stupid, girl!?
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
How exactly do you DO a pygmy man?

So many ways are coming to mind, but, unsurprisingly, they're of the sexual variety (as expected, especially from Timee).
fl0w
"If you have $20 and Chuck Norris has $5, he has more money than you. When Chuck Norris plays monopoly the entire world's economy is shaken. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open. Chuck Norris managed to count to infinity.. twice! When Chuck does push-ups he doesn't move, the earth moves."

I'm not sure if you could call this a quote or not but it strangely made me laugh, I don't normally laugh at these sort of things which is why i posted it, I want to know if it made you laugh, and if it did what about it was funny? For me it was the the over exaggerated superiority of Chuck Norris that tickled my left frontal gyrus.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
When Chuck Norris goes to the pool, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.