Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you think 13 year olds should be allowed to vote?
Yes
12 Votes / 13.95%
No
74 Votes / 86.05%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not everyone is as stupid as you think. Unlike me I'm a 13 year old and I'm practically interested in which side has a better point.
Even 15 year olds can act like 13 year olds. What, just cause they're older they're smarter? Fuck no, some are just straight dumbasses and only support their own "kind". People look down on us and I don't really give a shit. But when someone says older is smarter or better, their heads are just fucked.
Last edited by Viris_Laborer; Nov 10, 2009 at 04:08 PM.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
its not the mental ability that defines when you can vote. You have to be old enough to be liable for your decision in who to vote for. And you have to be capable to handle the repercussions as well.

it is the right and duty of a CITIZEN to vote, and if i remember right, children are not considered citizens cause they are still being taken care of and is responsible to the family unit, not the state, at least in social constructs that practice democracy.
The reason that children shouldn't vote isn't based on intelligence. It is based on the fact that most every (99.999999%) child lacks the ability to be able to see the big picture and see how their vote can change their town/state/country. Being able to do this isn't so much intelligence as experience, as well as internal and external reflection. I know that I, and everyone I know my age, had a momentous leap in the ability to do what I described above between the ages of 13-16. So imagine what we'll be able to understand when we are adults.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Kids aren't that dumb.I'm 11 years old and i'm very intelligent.I don't really think they should vote though...
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Young people should have some kind of say in the government. Are we not citizens?

No, because we are in care by our 'owners' (not parents)
I'm from the UK! (dives for cover)
No, no and no, 13 year olds know nothing about anything!
Originally Posted by HidanX View Post
Kids aren't that dumb.I'm 11 years old and i'm very intelligent.I don't really think they should vote though...

Don't claim you're smart, you don't know yet! (Lol, I am not saying you're dumb.)
age matters. And I agree with you, kids must not vote.
Last edited by plomaster2; Nov 10, 2009 at 08:35 PM.
Pointless signatures are written in white.
absolutley not, only a little group of kid would be able to vote who the want, the other kids may just vote who's cool for them or by listening their parents.
Alot of kids will just vote on what they're parents are voting for.

Especially in the south where a large portion of them are raised by rednecks who raise them to be republican, and hate democrats.

My parents raised me to hate democrats and only vote republican.

Ive now matured enough to see past such stupid things and focus on the real world.

Now my opinion is not biased on what party you are representing, but what you are going to do to help people.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it