Toribash
kay so, 1-10 people=2, 3 or 4 meh's (op's choice) for a skip,11-100=5+ meh's for skip=7, 100-199= number of people-50x0.1 or 10 meh's (depends on the amount of people), example being 100-50=50x0.1=5 meh's for a skip.
200+people= number of people-100x0.1 one example is 200-100=100x0.1=10 meh's for skip. This system is currently in testing and if approved by others, will remain and become permanent.
Last edited by ZeDerpyOne; Apr 13, 2015 at 06:35 PM.
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Records

Most Players Online

Most Woots

Most Grabbed

Think you've got a record that hasn't been claimed? PM me or ZeDerpyOne the record and a clear screenshot like the current ones.

can confirm, these records are legit and no editing was done to these, the 5 grab song record is held by 3 people but this is the only one with evidence so this is the only record holder and record holding song :P
-----
Originally Posted by OhLolz View Post
tbradio is still going.

well, i prefer this to an on off radio but thanks for the info
-----
Btw sparky, dont tell jaker about these records, he'll come and break these too :l
Last edited by ZeDerpyOne; Apr 13, 2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Apps are supposed to be sent through PM. Sadly, Ze doesn't respond -.-

(that's me notifying you that I've applied.)
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
Apps are supposed to be sent through PM. Sadly, Ze doesn't respond -.-

(that's me notifying you that I've applied.)

I've seen all your pm's, responding isn't my thing though o3o
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
I've seen all your pm's, responding isn't my thing though o3o

Ya could've told me ;-;
I'm just gamin' man
UPDATE: I've put my knowledge of coding to use. I've coded a program via Python to choose if a song should be skipped or not. I just have to make sure that it gets used by the staff on it! If anyone else wants to look at, or use it, PM and I'll give you the link to both the .exe version (standalone) and the .py version (requires Python)