Toribash
my parents never let me play for more than like 4 hours on weekends only, and they don't let me play on weekdays. i still play like 2 hours on weekdays cause i pretend to do hw
lol frat57, im grounded right now, and yah, usually i only get like 2 hours a day to play any game. But, i usually wait till they fall asleep and then play for 12 hours strait lol
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol NO LIFE but no il be on later when my gf goes home
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
LOL, dude im heading to ur house! jk

BUT REMEMBER!
SAFETY FIRST!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol... Marry is here and Punky is on any sign of affection bark mode... its all kool... we wouldn't get away with anything here... no worries... haha... mmmm Mary made me dinner... Andrew is so "Romantic" he said next time i came over he would cook me dinner... instead Mary is doing all the work... oh and don't worry over lunch i got the "talk" from Marry... haha... she is trying the scare tactic on me i think... figures if she does well enough i will leave... or dinner may be the next tactic to "fire" things at me... and try to scare me... lol... haha...
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
Oh rly? well, i may try this then =D, but u said most games dont work on it... hmmm, and does it still run photoshop, and all my other programs?

all programs which need directx wont work

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
ok ty blaj.

And andcream, lol dont let ur girlfriend type, MAKE HER GET AN ACCOUNT! lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, tell her to post here. =P how old is she? so i know if i can still cuss while shes around lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]