Toribash
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Also, I want to note that toribash has fostered a keen sense of language for myself. I'm happy here that I got that.

you're semi-literate at best, even in that statement. pretty ironic, seems like another thing you should regret

you should regret all your decisions outside of toribash while you're at it, you suck
i take back whatever i said and,, all the things i regret
-----
Last edited by EPOCH; Jul 27, 2024 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
-----

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
-----

ur other post was better, downvote from me frankly

(i downvoted ur other post <3)
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
Was it also a bad joke when you very clearly and plainly talked about thinking queer people are gross deviants that you could never bother to care about?

shut up gng
Originally Posted by coffin View Post
shut up gng

Go ahead, talk about how you really feel. Express yourself, none of this cowardly shit.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
Go ahead, talk about how you really feel. Express yourself, none of this cowardly shit.

my dear interlocutor, it appears that the individuals to whom you are attempting to communicate exhibit a profound and unmitigated disinterest in your existence. in fact, their apathy is so vast that it could be classified as an interstellar phenomenon, defying the very laws of social gravity!
their concern for you is akin to the enthusiasm one might muster for watching paint dry in the dark – that is to say, utterly and unequivocally nonexistent.
smallestmothgirls I #free akina plase
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by cats View Post
you really showed em how much you don't care with that tryhard ass post straight out of 2017

the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime