Toribash
I just came to notify you that we (Pandora) put you on our enemy list.
And you think it's not childish to make avatars like that? Are you stupid? Are you retarded? It seems so.
I'm sure that we (Omega) are all flattered that you seem compelled to keep coming back, But notifying us seems abit pointless now. So please reframe from making it worse for yourself.

But on a serious note, I'm gonna stop now.

On the bright side though this will hopefully deter any future unpleasantries, if any, now knowing whats in-store. Nomatter their political standing coming into another's forum and Insulting 30people+ is bad form Xenmas.

--Disclaimer- You started it :P (
Over it) --

Last edited by KungFuJC; Sep 1, 2009 at 11:27 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Haha. You think noone will ever insult Omega? Think again little boy. Insulting 30 + people is bad? No it's not, seeing as you guys have absolutely no power against me, cept your pathetic flaming.
If you had bothered to read the previous post before mine, I was merely explaining why I came to your forums in the first place.
I'm going to leave this board now, prove to me that you guys aren't immature by not flaming me after I'm gone.
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Insulting 30 + people is bad? No it's not

>_>

--Disclaimer- Over it--
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
Hey now. Please stop bashing clan Omega. Be respectful, be polite, and you'll be treated the same.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
well whatever then I guess. let the bashing commence? Just be cool about it. Omega doesn't need a tainted image.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
I thought you where leaving this board?

I never really saw "enemies" as a serious word like that, In the past it's always just been a formality so you can have a Clan War and play 'bigteambattle' lol. In my past Clans we've usually actually been on pretty good terms with our "enemies", even when it became immature, both sides still saw it as fun.

If you want to play on the unfun side and take stuff seriously go join the army. Otherwise your missing the point of all this. Fun.

--Disclaimer- Over it--
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 31, 2009 at 12:47 PM.
-=[Shop]=-