Toribash
Ok, if I calculate this correctly GMT -4 midnight means 11am in GMT +7. If that so then I can play with WhyBeAre and other Elite members who are available at the time.
I'll ready for tonight but I'm wondering if anyone other than me and snook will be available
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
To be clear I'll be available in the next few hours, but I never did clan league yet so someone of you guys gotta tell me how it goes before we do the actual fights, heh.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
I could manage on Thursday evening. After like 20:00 (+0 GMT). So could anyone join me against elite?

The other plan is on weekend.
Hmm, I wonder am I able to get my pc running before the deadline.. If not then I guess I can't play in the first round or am I even able to play in second round if I don't play in the first round?
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
To be clear I'll be available in the next few hours, but I never did clan league yet so someone of you guys gotta tell me how it goes before we do the actual fights, heh.

Basically, we are going to play in 5 mods, and we can only play 3 times maximum in each mod, meaning there will be 15 fights in total (3 fights for every single mods).
Each player can only play 4 times in total, and can only play 2 times in a single mod, for example you can play abd and lenshu twice / abd twice and lenshu once and tk once / play 4 mods once.
Because of that, the minimum member who need to participate are 4 players, where at least 3 players play 4 times and the other one 3 times, making 15 fights in total.

Originally Posted by hunter View Post
Hmm, I wonder am I able to get my pc running before the deadline.. If not then I guess I can't play in the first round or am I even able to play in second round if I don't play in the first round?

Don't worry, you can participate in the next round of course.