Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Even if coldplays songs have lyrics that are meant to sound meaningful but make no sense at all, I still like the band. Chris Martin is a good singer. They have a few cool songs. "Clocks" owns.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
And I also find U2 one of the most irritating bands on earth along with RHCP and In Flames.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
U2 is the most annoying and repetitive band ever.

Here's what you should do. Listen, in this order, to the following albums

1. War (1983)
2. The Unforgettable Fire (1984)
3. The Joshua Tree (1987)
4. Rattle and Hum (1988)
5. Achtung Baby (1991)
6. Zooropa (1994)

Those albums present remarkably distinct sounds. War's angular guitar and militaristic drums are a stark contrast to the abstract chiming of The UF, a style brought to maturity with The Joshua Tree. This style is then melded with influences from great American artists on Rattle and Hum... BB King, Chuck Berry, Elvis...

Then, this pseudo-Americana style is changed completely with Achtung Baby, a futuristic, grungy, and technical Kraftwerk-esque record, that features some of their greatest work. (Check out One, So Cruel, Trying To Throw Your Arms Around the World, and the Fly). This sound becomes far more abstract with Zooropa... the tracks on Zooropa are less songs and more one cohesive piece. Zoo represents U2 at their most mature, and everything they did after it pales in comparison.

Seriously, check out those albums, I'm sure you'll change your mind
I just listened to a shit tonne of songs from those albums from youtube( I don't waste money on shit music). After a few songs, I was clawing my ears out from the repetitive songs and the fact that most of the songs were exactly the same. I got partway through Achtung Baby before giving up completely. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Seriously, check out those albums, I'm sure you'll change your mind

I just listened to a shit tonne of songs from those albums from youtube( I don't waste money on shit music). After a few songs, I was clawing my ears out from the repetitive songs and the fact that most of the songs were exactly the same. I got partway through Achtung Baby before giving up completely. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life.

Apparently not
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
I like a few of their songs. Yellow and Viva la Vida are great to listen to every once in a while, but the rest I've worn out on my iPod.

They're a fine band with a nice sound, in my opinion.

^Truth. Also, when I'm just hanging, several of Coldplay's songs such as the above are really relaxing.
beep

Alright, cool. Be another obnoxious and apparently moronic metal head, you're only enforcing stereotypes. How can you not distinguish between the chiming chords of Where the Streets Have No Name and the militaristic drum beat of Sunday Bloody Sunday, or from there to the factory reminiscent Brian Eno ambiance of Stay (Faraway, So Close).

Alright, cool. Be another obnoxious and apparently moronic metal head, you're only enforcing stereotypes. How can you not distinguish between the chiming chords of Where the Streets Have No Name and the militaristic drum beat of Sunday Bloody Sunday, or from there to the factory reminiscent Brian Eno ambiance of Stay (Faraway, So Close).

I haven't started my expedition on U2 yet but I already gotta give em credit.
Ignite covered Sunday Bloody Sunday and I think it's pretty OK.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jn5AslRvko
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

It's among the best protest songs of all time.

Not even close but I still like it. Not for it protestiness thou.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay