Ranking
woot i am back too and i agree with avwave (but the story is cool and btw i have changed the story no more UNCE in it ok)and i see FSN has done nothing
The story still involves Blam, might want to change that. Just a heads up.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Bezurker and Chac not to be mean but. I don't like this clan at all, but that doesn't mean you guys have to say "fail" and what not. MBK made a rule that stated if you judge a clan and say it Fails before it happening you will be banned for 3 days AKA suspended. I don't know if this rule is still alive but it was nice while it lasted.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aw gee whiz, fellers.

This fail-a-thon is getting to be a bummer. All I ask for is take this clan/group as it is. Yes, it may be headed by a person you as a collective entity don't like, but the way I hear it, you're extending your rage on all of us members.

I don't hate on a group just because one guy I hate is in it.

I don't hate your clans either.

I want clans to die by bleeding internally that is by their own devices, not by what other people say. Look at the Nazis and the KKK.

Please... your scaring away my customers =)

p.s: kick ass sig, aaron
I see. Okay, just make sure you don't just go out saying "Fail!".
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Yes, he may lack the focus and follow through regarding forming clans, yes. But face it, we can't be all like UNCE, Kick or other well established clans. And, I don't know if he's disliked by EVERYONE in TB.... I like him (but that's just me, I can find something to like in a one eyed, one legged greasy beggar)

<3
What made you say that anyway? Anyway, good luck with the clan.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Wow, the boldface... What, am I supposed to say Ev***** or how about Fr***** or maybe some G**** maybe some M**?

I love y'all man, just the first thing I thought up =)
thank u samule and i will change the story ok and btw avwave i am at my cosuins house and my internet does not want to work at my house ok
Aha. I wish much major bad luck to you and may you never prosper or become well known nor respected! xD. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, the only good thing about the thread is the organization. Hopefully Splunker you will not abandon this clan like the other 15.
Church of BnW