Toribash
Originally Posted by StoneMonk View Post
Hey I know how to do this, So why not?

Where do I sign up :3?

You can apply here.
You application should include ingame events you have hosted and the reasons why you would want to join this team.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Alrighty, I've hosted a few tourneys Ranging from small 1st place: 5000 2nd place: 3000, Or Called "Stone Tourneys." I've hosted a few betting servers but I still need to learn how to make profit out of it, If you can tell me that would be great, but I can host Tourneys if you'd like, simpler then Betting Servers. I used to help a friend of mine Host a GM tourney, and I basically just managed the Pinging players and Keep track of the chatroom, So i'm pretty good at that.
I would like to join because, well I don't get as much chances to do Tourneys anymore and I feel like this is a good way to start it up again ^_^.

Thank you for your consideration ~
Stonemonk
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Alright! Ok moving on to my question, do we, get some TC or do we send all earnings to The Monastery bank?
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Originally Posted by StoneMonk View Post
Alright! Ok moving on to my question, do we, get some TC or do we send all earnings to The Monastery bank?

Well, most of the profits from betting server pay the expenses for globals when BBKing is not here (Because it is 5k extra).
But if you do a good job you might get a reward from me.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Event: tourney
Date: 07/08/2015
Mod: judofrac.tbm
Results: 1st Crith 10k / 2nd Baker134 5k
TC used from TheMonastery account: 25k

i am a bird now - Lil B

Yes, I couldn't find a VIP in time.
This is also the reason why we do betting servers every few days,
so we can repay the 5k for the globals with the profits from the betting servers.

i am a bird now - Lil B