Toribash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I have taken the freedom to upload a pic in our members list to. I can take it down if you don't like it. And edited belts...except for mimic who has achievements for 10 dan black belt but he is only brown. That's pretty strange

Dat namechange.

Looks good sin. Still gonna call you sin, k?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Lol why you don't want to call him Alex xD?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I have taken the freedom to upload a pic in our members list to. I can take it down if you don't like it. And edited belts...except for mimic who has achievements for 10 dan black belt but he is only brown. That's pretty strange

That's because I'm too pro...
Nah, seriously, my account was 10 Dan but I transferred my qi to another account, but the achievements sill remain on my account.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
You should have seen my reaction! At first I can't find "The Grim Reapers" in the clan threads, so I had to click Clans below the advertisement above and when I saw "Official since Jun, 2012" I was like O_O

Congrats Clanmates! \m.
We should celebrate through an event or something!
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
You should have seen my reaction! At first I can't find "The Grim Reapers" in the clan threads, so I had to click Clans below the advertisement above and when I saw "Official since Jun, 2012" I was like O_O

Congrats Clanmates! \m.
We should celebrate through an event or something!

I wanna participate

I got 4th dan now. Grinding on rk-mma really did it xD
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I dont get why it says june 2012... Unless that was the dsc.

Oh wait you're right! It should be 2013!
But oh well, it looks like we're official since last year! ;)
hello i saw you maybe trying to do a event or a clan war or something it would be great having it
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
hello i saw you maybe trying to do a event or a clan war or something it would be great having it

I know right?
We still need to plan though!
So just wait!
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
That's because I'm too pro...
Nah, seriously, my account was 10 Dan but I transferred my qi to another account, but the achievements sill remain on my account.

Can you transfer qi from one acc to another. because i have a blackbelt i don't use and i could use that qi to get closer to master belt

AND we are out of goals... Nothing left to achieve. Last one was becoming official.
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 24, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals