Toribash
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Buy the humble indie bumdle - http://www.humblebundle.com/

A lot of decent games, pay what you want, money goes to charity (amount that goes is up to you, all of it to charity, all to devs, some to each).

Donate more than $7.64 and you'll get even more games.

epic post, thx for info

as for my little contribution to this thread

Two worlds 2: is a pretty nice Oblivionish game, much better than the first part
Evidence: the lost ritual - detective, logical - try it, u will love it, beat it without a walktru and I will bow to u
MTG: battlegrounds - a must try, play with friend on one keyboard, and when u beat all of u're friends PM me to install it-green/white combo ftw
wishful eyes deceive me
Go try Cheat Mod for Company of Heroes. You can spawn anything, anywhere, anytime. I really had lots of fun with this mod until my PC went apeshit. I spawned like 50+ tiger tanks, shitloads of V2 rockets etc etc and killed the enemy lol.

Google it.
Moh man its always better played on PC community is usually good to. And @up2u teh fuck fallout3 was an absolutly brilliant game I racked up about 70-100 hours of gametime and still was nowhere near 100%ing it. I'd definetly recommend fallout if your ready to lose many hours of your life.
> fallout 3 was a brilliant game

Dirt you need to work on your trollin bro ;)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I know its fun on Company of Heroes to spawn like 50 howitzers then just nuke the enemy base.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Originally Posted by dark999 View Post
U should play splinter cell conviction its rly nice

yes and play it with ur friend it's even more awesome in mulit player ......
Originally Posted by kamil303 View Post
yes and play it with ur friend it's even more awesome in mulit player ......

but it gets boring rlly fast
I left Toribash... Don't PM me.