Toribash
Originally Posted by tripstone View Post
idk what i have to do i wanted to be allies but you said you hate my members and i cant change that

Like I said earlier, I'm not going to flame. You know that its not your whole clan I hate. Its mostly you and a few others.
Your shits weak.
see i dont hate you or any of the members

what i see is you should apologize the the members and me for saying bad things about them

i never said anything about your clan
ok it is time for an update on the allies of wHo clan. as you all know i have spent a full day and night thinking about this stuff

my decision is, all wHo allies will remain allies, I do not mind if they are at war with each other, but i ask that there is no flaming on the wHo board, including this thread.

I didnt intend for anyone to have to apologise to anyone, i just had a vision of pure peace within the alliances of wHo. the reason i bought up the topic of war, is because i really like this thread, and it has added to the enjoyment i get from toribash, so i want it to be a place where people want to come and chat

thank you everybody who were involved in this discussion, it really has helped me make some of the decisions i needed to make

so now onto the next discussion i suppose, anyone is free to add anything. im interested in hearing stories about how clan alliances and wars came to happen
hello everyone, i made a forum for wHo and its allies, when you first join you will be able to see only certain stuff, but i will put all allies of wHo into a specific group where you can see everything except for the secret wHo stuff,

anyone who isnt an ally can still register, and see some threads, but not they will be locked out of the alliance stuff, i am doing it this way so that i dont have to make passwords for the secret areas

once you join, i will put you in the right group, please introduce youself there, and i ask could some people help me start to get the ball rolling, ill keep making new threads
wow marduc you sure are doing your job around here everything is in tip top shap it seems emo and the rest of SyN did not put there trust into the wrong person. Great job so far! =)
Originally Posted by Da_Sassin View Post
wow marduc you sure are doing your job around here everything is in tip top shap it seems emo and the rest of SyN did not put there trust into the wrong person. Great job so far! =)

thanks you Da_Sassin, i appreciate the feedback, ive still got a couple of chills old threads up, im about to replace them now, but apart from that, i can say wHo is back to stay
All I know is that SyN and Ark should be able to remain allies. *huggles Emo*
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
All I know is that SyN and Ark should be able to remain allies. *huggles Emo*

thats awesome to hear, congrats on that.
well know im from the new clan OMGWTFBBQ [BBQ] and i dont think weve said hi yet since we've become allies so representing us i would like to be the first to say hi and hope this alliance goes well
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO