Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I am pretty excited for this game.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the assassin was made for me. I mean, look at his name.

his real name is hanz0
thats who this hanz0 guy you keep asking about is
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Yea, the assassin guy does looks pretty boss.
I'm hoping there's mroe emphasis on teh katana in this one than in the previous one with the hunter.
I like the fact they kept the graphics the same, i prefer the cartoony style to the one they originally intended to use
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
why would they make a second one, why not just make more DLC? i mean, they release ALLL this dlc and soon it's gonna become obsolete
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
But in the first one, nobody cared about more than half the weapons because it was too easy to find the good weapons and say fuck it to the rest. I personally don't care if there's 9 billion different types of guns if I just need one to stomp through the game. I've cleared the original and all dlc on the hard mode using just one gun and not giving a shit about anything that was dropped because I just didn't NEED it.

It's probably going to be the same case in 2, which is why I wish they wouldn't sell the point of a large arsenal if most of it is crap.

Plus, who the fuck actually looks at their gun in a game? The only time I'm looking at a gun is to see if I'm using the wrong gun, and even then it's basically a caricature of each gun I'm using to identify them, so those little details are almost completely ignored by me.

I ALWAYS looked at the stats before even picking up a gun. Always.
Last edited by CrazyTaco; Feb 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
I ALWAYS looked at the stats before even picking up a gun. Always.

When you can solo Krawmerax with one gun, you really don't need to stop and smell the roses.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Yea, the assassin guy does looks pretty boss.
I'm hoping there's mroe emphasis on teh katana in this one than in the previous one with the hunter.
I like the fact they kept the graphics the same, i prefer the cartoony style to the one they originally intended to use

Cell shaded ftw

I just hope the split screen is better. I didn't like the fact that the menu wasn't scaled down to the screen and had to be moved around with the right stick just to see it all

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.