Toribash
Brubs, there's a logical explanation for this.
I don't know what it is at all, so don't ask me.
But I'm pretty sure it has to do with my level of sexiness/awesomeness.
What puff said.
:3
Last edited by fluffykat; Nov 24, 2011 at 03:52 AM.
Fuck.
Had another dream with dragons in it.
This time it was a relatively small dragon that was epically cuddly.
Only 3-4 people in the dream that I recognized.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
So I had a dream about this girl I like, but instead of it being one of those 'nice' dreams instead it was this weird thing that I struggled to follow.

She was sitting on the side of a revolving restaurant on a date with one of the characters from Community. Of which I was witnessing as some sort of floating camera that periodically changed angle.

Honestly, I'm not sure what my head was doing to me. For some reason this all made complete sense at the time I was dreaming it.
HEy
I had a nightmare that I was young and mistook the microwave for a Geiger counter and microwaved a young guinea pig who became soft and blobish when it was taken out, then evaporated into sand.
Lately I've been having some rather disturbing and embarrassing dreams that I feel I'm not quite ready to share. >..>
Nope, I haven't had dreams about clan members at all lately. :3

Last night I had a pretty nice dream though.
Should've written this down sooner, now I only remember a few fragments of it.

I remember a cafe where the coke was just slightly brown water and tasted nothing.
There was a cute girl there, who I think I've met some time IRL, a long time ago.
The cafe had white-ish concrete walls, no roof, and was missing all doors, windows and one wall. The entire environment was white-ish and smooth, and also angled and hard.
I then rushed out of the cafe to get to some concert.
The concert was held in some bunker-ish building. Before the concert everyone were on the roof of the building and flying kites.
This is probably the only dream I've had lately where there are no animals at all, and I'm completely human.