Toribash
really wished u all were more active /:
-----
really wished u guys were more active in game. anyway im doing wars so hmu if u wanna join the server or just skype me at Seth Mason
Last edited by Sethtus; Dec 31, 2015 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Herro my m8ies, sethtus, so do it. But it won't happen till we get in the top 5, to where we'll be known. We will have to settle with what we have. ALSO do not post just 1-5 words posts, don't make them stupid and pointless. That's just taking up forum space. not only that but we wont get good members if they see that. Please make your posts relevant, and longish. Also, We will start being more war active. Pm me your skype (If you have one) and i will add you to the clan chat.

REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT POST ATLEAST TWICE A WEEK YOU WILL BE KICKED.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
So there are some people who have not posted, i will be sending people a pm that haven't posted AT ALL within the past week and a half. Stay Toasty
Sorry for being in-active guys, my dog died recently and i just can't get over it, he was the best dog ever. His cause of death was an ass hole who was speeding through town, and hit my dog. He didn't even stop to see if he was ok. The worst part was, i witnessed it, and i was holding my dog in the middle of the street. He died in my arms, and i didn't wanna keep him in the middle of the road, so i picked up his lifeless body and carried him to the side of the road, and called my mom and told her what happened. I texted my brother and sister, and it was a horrible moment.